Yes, it’s been a few days or a week since I last posted anything but that would be because I was out of town visiting family for a long weekend. I take my trips home as a way to go off the grid and not spend any time on the internet and instead focus completely on my RL, which I think all of us should do from time to time. It helps me return feeling a bit more refreshed on social media in general. In this post I decided to tackle Strawberry’s Singh’s two recent Monday Memes since I found both of them to be interesting. Well, I find all of them interesting to read but sometimes just lack the time to do them. Before jumping into them however I want to make mention of the super cute Tennis Dress from Sassy! that you can currently find at the current She & Him event. I also came across the Elephant poses from Kirin that I picked up at a past round of C88 and forgot I had, since it seemed like such a great fit with the dress I decided to use it! Now on to the memes after the pic!
Berry’s Inventory Meme
- What is your current inventory number? – 51, 801 and still a mess
- If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? – My Glam Affair Lulu Skin
- What is the last thing you purchased? – Lili Sheer Blouse and Skirt from Mutresse
- Which item do you wear most often? – My Beetle Bones Starstruck Black Mesh Lashes, I never take them off, ever.
- When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? Two a Penis gesture a friend made(looks at Kimbra) and a tattoo.
Berry’s Second Life Groups Meme
- Have you reached the 42 group limit? No, I’m always sure to leave atleast three groups open at all times incase I need to join a group for any reason.
- Do you do a lot of group hopping to keep up with all the groups you want to stay a part of? I haven’t had to as of late, but since I started blogging it’s more common for me to have to juggle groups or join a subscribo instead of the inworld group.
- What makes you want to join a group? If I love a brand and find that I shop there often, or if I enjoy a specific live performer or go to a club/gathering place often and want to keep up on any of the going ons and updates I will join the group. I rarely join right off the bat and prefer to wait to see if it’s someone or something I want to support on a regular basis.
- A lot of store VIP groups have a group fee which you have to pay to join. How do you feel about paying group fees? I really don’t like paying to join a group because I feel being in that group should be support enough since I leave my groups visible and it’s free publicity for them. However, if I love a brand and the incentives of being in that group are worth the fee than I will join, but try not to spend more than 300L to do so. Some groups have outrageous costs to join and that just makes me think the owners are greedy.
- Name a few groups that you are a part of that you feel everyone should look into joining and share your reasons behind that. Gos Boutique, it has a small fee to join but is worth every penny with the incentives you get which includes 10% off all purchases and some incredible group gifts. All of us ladies love shoes, so why not get a discount on them. Gossamer Jewelry, not only does she make amazing jewelry she is pretty generous with gifts. What Next, one of my favorite furniture stores that has regular group gifts, special deals for group members and earned credit that you can use towards future purchases. Anyone who loves home and garden should be in this group. SL Blogger Support, this group is a MUST for anyone who is a blogger in SL. It is a wonderful support for more experienced and new bloggers alike, helping with anything from how to make your own windlight, great locations for taking pics in world and continual updates on events and stores that could be looking for bloggers. This is my go-to for any help I might need when it comes to my blogging.
Skin: Glam Affair – Lulu Jamaica 02
Hair: Truth – Misty Browns 03
Eyes: Mayfly – Deep Sky Mesh Eyes Soft Majorelle Shadow
Earrings: Handverk – Enamel Elephant Earrings White
Bracelet: Izzie’s – Hole Bangles
Nails: Pixel Mode – Diamond Edition Mesh Nails
Dress: Sassy! – Tennis Dress Lime
Elephant/Pose: Kirin – My Little Elephant Pose Pack Pink